Monday 8 April 2013

Diego Forlan: no regrets about leaving Europe and professionalism in Brazil


Alaourgoaana striker Diego Forlan Al Anturnasunali player Brazilian decision to leave Europe and return to South America was not a difficult decision and did not need a long time to take last summer when he decided to leave Inter Milan and join Inter Milan Brazilian.

Forlan said in an interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation (PE.. C) "Turkish decision not to Europe and I came back to South America difficult, The period spent in Italy was not happy."

He Forlan "The team was not stable when I joined him, but I made ​​a goal in the first game and the beginning was good for me, but I came to injury for two months and a half and then suffered an injury other LGBT again and when I came back I played in the center is centrally located."

The striker continued his speech, saying "I do not feel remorse for playing in Brazil and leaving Europe, the country is beautiful here, and high level ball here and get a good salary here, why I feel remorse."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Nexopia4 - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger